Development Review Board 12/19/2023
Tuesday, December 19, 2023
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Topic: Development Review Board
CITY OF ESSEX JUNCTION
DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
This meeting will be in person at 2 Lincoln Street and available remotely. Options to watch or join the meeting remotely:
- WATCH: the meeting will be live-streamed on Town Meeting TV
- JOIN ONLINE: Join Zoom Meeting
- JOIN CALLING: (toll-free audio only): (888) 788-0099 | Conference ID: 839 2599 0985 | Passcode: 940993
- Additions or Amendments to Agenda
- Public to be Heard
- Regular Meeting - October 19, 2023
- Regular Meeting - November 16, 2023
- IV. Public Hearing
- Appeal of Administrative Officer’s Notice of Violation at 8 Taft Street in the R-1 District, by Jason Struthers, owner.
- Final plan for a two lot subdivision; Lot 1 to retain existing single family dwelling, Lot 2 to be single lot at 2 River Street in the R2 District by Yuning Liu, owner. (Applicant requested continuance from November 19th meeting)
- Conceptual site plan for a proposed mixed use development to construct a 5 story building with 2 commercial spaces on the 1st floor and 52 apartments on the upper stories at 17 Park Street in the CV District by Milot Real Estate, agent for Handy Hotels and Rentals LLC, owners.
- Other Development Review Board Items
Members of the public are encouraged to speak during the Public-To-Be-Heard agenda item, during a Public Hearing, or, when recognized by the Chair, during consideration of a specific agenda item. Public comments are limited to a three minute rule unless waived by the Development Review Board Chair. This meeting will be held in the conference room of the Essex Junction municipal building at 2 Lincoln St., Essex Jct., VT and on Zoom at the link above. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request to the City, 802-878-6950, to assure that City meetings are accessible to all individuals regardless of disability. For information please contact the Community Development Department from 8 – 4:30 at 802-878-6950 or the website www.essexjunction.org.