Water/sewer bills can be paid online or in office with credit or debit card for a fixed convenience fee of $2.95. There is a link to online payments on the left of the homepage.
- FYE 19 Water Rate: $25.03 per unit quarterly plus $0.0175 per cubic foot
- FYE 19 Sewer Rate: $23.56 per unit quarterly plus $0.0088 per cubic foot
- FYE 19 Sanitation Rate: $22.86 per unit quarterly plus $0.0053 per cubic foot
Water/Sewer/Sanitation fixed charges are billed quarterly, water usage is billed semi-annually.
Think that your "small leak" doesn't matter? Think again!
- A "running" toilet can waste two gallons of water per minute. 60 min x 24 hours=1440 minutes/day x 2 gal.min= 2880 gallons/ day.
2880gallons x 182 days = 524,160 gallons or 70,074cf for a 6 month bill. Possible Bill as of 7/1/15 rates .0304/cf = over $2000.00
- A silent leak in a toilet can waste up to 7,000 gallons of water per month. 7000 gal/month / 30 days = 233 gallons/day.
233 gallons x 182 =42,406 gallons or 5,669 cf for a 6 month bill. Possible bill as of 7/1/15 rates .0304/cf = over $350.00 (leak plus household of 4 average daily use plus fixed charges).
- A water faucet left on can use between 2.5-5 Gal/min. Often over looked is a leaking outside faucet or hose. If left on overnight possible 3600 gallons wasted over $14.00 .
According to WaterSense, leaky faucet that drips at the rate of one drip per second can waste more than 8 gallons/day or 3,000 gallons per year.