Village Informational Meeting June 1 and Village Annual Meeting June 2
WARNING VILLAGE OF ESSEX JUNCTION INFORMATIONAL MEETING JUNE 1, 2020 AND ANNUAL MEETING JUNE 2, 2020
An Informational Meeting will be held on June 1, 2020 at 7:00 PM. This meeting will be held remotely. Available options to watch or join the meeting:
- The meeting will be live-streamed on Channel 17’s YouTube channel.
- Join Microsoft Teams Meeting. Depending on your browser, you may need to call in for audio (below).
- Join via conference call (audio only): (802) 377-3784 | Conference ID: 518 760 121#
- For the purpose of recording minutes, you will be asked to provide your first and last name.
- When listening to the meeting, please keep your phone or computer on “mute” as to prevent interruptions during the meeting. For agenda items when it is appropriate for the public to speak, please unmute your phone or computer and introduce yourself before requesting the floor from the President.
Annual Meeting Tuesday, June 2
The legal voters of the Village of Essex Junction are hereby notified and warned to meet at the Essex Community Educational Center on Educational Drive in the Village of Essex Junction on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 to transact the following business by Australian ballot. Said voting by Australian ballot to begin at 10:00 AM and close at 7:00 PM.
ARTICLE 1. Shall the voters act upon the report of the auditor? ARTICLE 2. Shall the voters approve an annual General Fund Budget in the amount of $5,367,655 for fiscal year July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021, $3,670,039 of which is to be levied in taxes against the Village Grand List? ARTICLE 3. Shall the voters approve holding the 2021 Annual Meeting on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 to act upon any articles not involving voting by Australian ballot and to reconvene on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 to vote for the Village officers and transact any business involving voting by Australian ballot? ARTICLE 4. To transact any other business that may lawfully come before the meeting? ARTICLE 5. To elect Village officers required by law including: Moderator (one year term); three Village Trustees (2 three year terms, 1 one year term); one Library Trustee (five year term)?
To view the signed Warning, please click here.