Brownell Library is hosting a not-for-profit Community Organizations Fair on Saturday, June 17, 2023, from 1-4 PM. This event will allow participating organizations to meet with the public, promote what they do, and gain community interest. The goal is also for community members to find new interests, hobbies, and community
through the event.
Participating organizations include:
- Essex Junction Lions Club https://www.facebook.com/EssexJunctionLionsClub
- ACLU Vermont acluvt.org
- The Growing Peace Project thegrowingpeaceproject.org
- Essex Community Historical Society essexcommunityhistoricalsociety.org
- Essex Chips https://www.essexchips.org/
- The 251 Club https://vt251.com/
- The Green Mountain Chapter of the Embroiders Guild of America https://www.facebook.com/.../Green-Mt.../100068921378595/...
- Braver Angels https://braverangels.org/
- Vermont Anime Society https://bakuretsucon.org/
- Essex Art League essexartleague.com