Capital Program Review Committee
The Capital Program Review Committee was established by the Village Trustees in 2012 to examine all of the Village of Essex Junction's municipal capital needs (streets and highways, water, vehicles, buildings) and develop a prioritized list of capital improvement projects. The Capital Program Review Committee is comprised of a member of the Board of Trustees, one member of the Planning Commission and three citizen volunteers.
The committee meets the first Tuesday of every month at 6:00 PM.
Committee Members and Contact Information
Andrew Brown, Chair, 802-876-7555, abrown@
Kevin Collins, Vice Chair
Lauren Morrisseau, Finance Director, 802-878-6944, lauren@ essexjunction.org
Would you like to receive an email when new agendas or minutes are posted?
Subscribe to Document Updates
- Capital Committee Minutes - January 3, 2017 (102 KB)
- Capital Committee Minutes - April 4, 2017 (117 KB)
- Capital Committee Minutes - May 2, 2017 (170 KB)
- Capital Committee Minutes - June 6, 2017 (167 KB)
- Capital Committee Minutes - August 1, 2017 (251 KB)
- Capital Committee Minutes - September 5, 2017 (82 KB)