The Village of Essex Junction wishes to receive bids on a former gas station site at 1 Main Street Essex Junction Vermont (survey attached), which is polluted and in the BRELLA program to provide the following services:
- Undertake a design charrette in the Village offices to ascertain the approved design.
- Host one public meeting with the Village Trustees.
- Provide a Plan of the approved design that is suitable for an environmental engineer to complete a Corrective Action Plan, (CAP), which will be approved by the Department of Environmental Conservation, (DEC).
- Provide all the labor and materials necessary to execute the approved Plan. The total budget for this work is $50,000. The successful bidder shall ensure the approved plan can be executed for the $50,000 budget.
- Interested parties shall have their bids in to Robin Pierce, Community Development Director, at the Village of Essex Junction, 2 Lincoln Street, Essex Jct., VT 05452 no later than 4 p.m. on June 18, 2020: email@example.com
For more information, contact Robin Pierce at robin@ or 802-878-6950. essexjunction.org