EJRP is not able to provide support for fundraisers scheduled after the final payment is due. Any group fundraising requests will need to be made prior to that date. After that time, participants are encouraged to continue individual fundraising.
Opportunities are up to you!
If you are interested in organizing other group fundraisers (Yankee Candle, Calendar Raffle, bottle drive, etc), EJRP is happy to serve in a support capacity (meeting space, advertising, copying, etc.) as well as be the fiscal agent. Coordination will need to be done by parents and kids and all fundraising must be completed before the final payment is due in February.
Other ways to save money for your trip:
· Ask neighbors and family members if they need help with raking leaves, washing cars, mowing lawns, shoveling snow, babysitting, carrying groceries, or dog walking
· Put money aside from birthdays, holidays, or allowances
· Set up a yard sale, bake sale, or lemonade stand
· Take advantage of sites like GoFundMe
· Start a change jar
The EJRP Scholarship Program is intended to help students who are experiencing financial challenges, which supports our mission area to offer affordable and accessible programs.
EJRP Scholarship Program Parameters
- Participants will be required to pay the partial cost. Full scholarships are not available.
- Granting of assistance is based on low-income status, family need, student interest in trip, and student willingness to contribute towards the trip.
- EJRP accounts must be in good standing to be considered for a scholarship.
If you are applying for a scholarship, please fill out the application and hand in at time of registration. You will not be required to pay a deposit until we have reviewed your application. Scholarship applications will be reviewed by October 11 and we will begin notifying families that day. Scholarship applicants will be required to pay a deposit (equal to 20% of their total balance due) by October 29.